Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday T-rizz

Today is a very special day its my husbands b-day!!! I just wanted to throw him a shoutout on his special day. Troy is always thinking of everybody else before himself he is such a sweetheart and he means so much to me. When i met troy i knew there was something there everbody always says when you meet the one your suppost to spend your life with you will just know. And it was just like i knew this was the man i would be with forevor. He had the same values as me and he treated his mother with such respect and loves her so much. So i knew that he would treat me good and he has a great family!!! Plus he is a twin too!! everbody always gets a kick out of that when i tell them he is a twin and i am too. So anyways Troy I love you and i cant wait to spend every birthday with you for the rest of our lives thanks for being such a great husband and my best friend!!

5 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Happy Birthday T-Rizzz!!! You are the coolest twin my sister in law could ever have! :) Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Troy!!! Have fun at the play tonight:)

Heather Whitehead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in Cali, i bet you had soooooo much fun with Kaylee and Bryce. You excited to be an Auntie again? Anyways love all your pics. Love ya

Tori said...

happy birthday rizzle...you are the best brosha ever!

TamiJenson said...

happy belated birthday troy!! we love you you are a great brother and uncle.


Troy Ryan and Jordan in the field

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
This last weekend there were alot of birthdays in our families on friday sept 5th it was my moms and on sat the 6th it was my sis in law veronica's and also my sis in law tami's Happy Birthday ladies we love and appreciate all you do for us!

Here is all of us celebrating my mom and Veronica's Birthday we went to formosa really good chinese food:)

New nephew Crew Bradley

New nephew Crew Bradley
Me and Troy drove up to layton to se see our new little nephew Crew he is so tiny and cute. Were so excited to have a new nephew. I also got to spend time with Baylee and Tyson it was good to see them and you can tell how much they love their little brother they both wanted to hold him all the time (so cute)! Were excited for you Todd and Jill

Ms. Bealers holding her lil bro (she was so cute with him)

Sister and Brothers